Thursday, January 31, 2019

Unwritten Resolutions

So we all have those Resolutions that gone unwritten but you want to accomplish them before the year's over.  For me, that's finishing all the card kits I've bought over the years. Those kits that require no imagination because you can just follow it step by step to end up with a finished product, but which end up being very relaxing because you don't have to come up with the ideas.

As I was working on some of those card kits, I came across the innards of some peel-off stickers and decided I just had to use them.  Well my first attempt to transfer those innards onto white paper ended up getting so messed up, I had to trash it.  But my second attempt worked.  Now what to do with that transferred sticker?

I  turned to MojoSketch for layout ideas and ended up being inspired by Mojo497.


Here's my card, I even copied the green banner across the back.





Supplies Used

1 comment: