I made the card, took the picture and was getting ready to go to bed. I decided to double check the submission deadline time, to see if I could post it Monday after work or if I had to do it during my lunch break. 4pm AEDT...ok, I'll have to do it during my lunch, no problem.
Then it hit me, AEDT, that's a weird way to say Eastern Daylight Time...so I googled and it was already almost 3pm AEDT because AEDT stands for Austrian Eastern Daylight Time.
I guess this is why it's called Global Design Project. This submission is for #GDP150, a fun sketch with lots of entries.
- Stampin' Up Festive of Trees Stamp Set (retired)
- SparkleNSprinkle Red Apple Embossing Powder
- SparkleNSprinkle Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Versamark Pad
- Stampin' Up Emerald Envy Ink (retired)
- Stampin' Up Real Red Ink
- Stampin' Up Emerald Envy Cardstock (retired)
- Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin' Up Sending Love Designer Series Paper (retired)
- Stampin' Up Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Stampin' Up Emerald Envy Baker's Twine (retired)
- Stampin' Up Banner Triple Punch