Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January #simplestamping Challenge

Stampin' Up! January #simplestamping Challenge

  • Theme: Valentine's Day
  • Supplies: stamps, ink and paper
  • Bonus Material/Tool: punch
So I wanted to make a card for this challenge but I didn't want to make a stereotypical valentine's card in pink or red. I have no issue with pink and red cards, just wanted to add an extra challenge for myself.

Here was my first attempt.


Now this card didn't come out as I had imagined, so I tried again. This second card was actually closer to what I had originally envisioned.


Then I realized I had a little bit of DSP left so I decided to challenge myself further to finish up the paper. Here's what I created with the leftovers.



One Sheet Wonder Template created for these cards

Supplies Used

1 comment:

  1. Venessa,
    I just love what you did to this card with your that punch and the white water wash is just absolutely beautiful it looks so beechy and fresh .

    ReplyDelete