As I was working on some of those card kits, I came across the innards of some peel-off stickers and decided I just had to use them. Well my first attempt to transfer those innards onto white paper ended up getting so messed up, I had to trash it. But my second attempt worked. Now what to do with that transferred sticker?
I turned to MojoSketch for layout ideas and ended up being inspired by Mojo497.
Here's my card, I even copied the green banner across the back.
- Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Stampin' Up! Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272)
- Stampin' Up! Mango Melody Cardstock (146989)
- Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green Cardstock (146990)
- Stampin' Up! Mango Melody Combo Pack Stampin' Blends (147945)
- Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green Combo Pack Stampin' Blends (147274)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Amazing Life Stamp Set (148750)
- Fiskars Corner Squeeze Punch
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off Stickers - Flowers in Frame (2532) - retired
- Hot Off The Presses Dazzles Transfer Sheet (4001854) - unavailable