Saturday, August 14, 2021

Double Wonder Cards

I have a confession, I had never heard of Double Wonder Cards until I came across this blogpost by Creative Chelsey. I copied the measurements listed on her blog but used different papers, stamps and supplies. I love when I can make a batch of cards out of pretty paper as it makes any anxiety I might have about cutting into the pretty paper much easier to deal with if I know no piece will go to waste.

Don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but I make at least 2 of ever card I make. I do this in case I give away a card without taking a picture first (happens way too often), because then I have a backup card to photograph. In this case, I decided to use balmy blue for the first card and highland heather for the second card. Which color do you prefer?









Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment