Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Covid Brides

My heart goes out to all the Brides who had weddings originally scheduled for 2020. Many of those weddings were rescheduled, canceled, and rescheduled again during those first nine months of the pandemic. Some of those weddings are finally being happening this summer/fall. The weddings don't necessarily look the same as originally planned but those Brides finally get to celebrate finding the love of their lives with their closest friends and family.

One of my coworkers is getting married next week. I don't know her very well and was having a hard time figuring out what style of card to make. After doing a quick google search, I found her wedding website. No wedding party details, no signs of a color scheme, all those little things that would inspire a more personalized wedding card. Her wedding website was beautiful though, classic with a twist of modernity. So I did some more googling, this time for cards created by other crafters and found this classic with a twist created by Stasia.


Stampin' & Scrappin' with Stasia

Here's my version of the cased card.


Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment