Saturday, September 18, 2021

I just miss you

I started making cards because I liked mailing out Christmas cards to my family and friends. For a while, I only made Christmas cards, then moved onto Valentine's Day cards. But the cards I've been making most the last year or so are thinking of you cards and this sentiment, "I just miss you" probably defines 2020/2021. I just miss my family and friends and wish it was safer to see them all #stupidcovid

This is a simple card and such an easy way to make a batch of exact cards in one go. I did case this card from Julie, her original can be found here. I actually follow #stampin on instagram and will screenshot cards that I love. For me, it's the beautiful paper that really makes this simple card shine. 


Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment