Thursday, September 2, 2021

Hey There Dahlia (Delilah)

Whenever I see the word Dahlia, I'm reminded of the name Delilah. So now I obviously have the Plain White T's song stuck in my head. The opening lyrics of the song are "Hey there, Delilah // What's it like in New York City? // I'm a thousand miles away // But Girl, tonight you look so pretty"

As a New Yorker, I always love when songs reference my city. But as a cardmaker, I appreciate the next line of the song even more, how sometimes I'm far away from my family and friends and just want to send a card saying I'm thinking of you.  

The original version of my card was created by my esteemed Stampin' Up! upline Mary Fish. You can find it here

Blueberry Bushel

Peekaboo Peach


Supplies Used - All Cards

Supplies Used - Blueberry Bushel

  • Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel 8.5x11 Paper (146968) retired
  • Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel Ink (147138) retired
  • Stampin' Up! Best Route Washi Tape (146901) retired

Supplies Used - Peekaboo Peach

  • Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Peach 8.5x11 Paper (141417) retired
  • Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Peach Ink (141398) retired
  • Stampin' Up! Playful Palette Washi Tape (141659) retired

No comments:

Post a Comment