Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Black and White Flowers

I've already shared my love for black and white designer paper. It allows an endless world of possibilities. Leave the paper as is, add a little color, add a lot of color. When I first saw Stampin' Up! True Love DSP, I knew I needed to purchase it. As I began using the paper, I realized I loved it so much that I had to order a second set.

I did case Karen's beautiful card that can be found here. But as you'll see, I couldn't just stop with one card and one color.

Cherry Cobbler

Daffodil Delight

Polished Pink

Pale Papaya

Purple Posy

Balmy Blue


Supplies Used - All Cards

Supplies Used - Cherry Cobbler Card

Supplies Used - Daffodil Delight Card

Supplies Used - Polished Pink Card

Supplies Used - Pale Papaya Card

Supplies Used - Purple Posy Card

  • Stampin' Up! Purple Posy Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (149566) retired

Supplies Used - Balmy Blue Card

No comments:

Post a Comment