Monday, September 20, 2021

Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Flower Girl (Part 1)

Confession, when I originally cut into this paper, I loved it so much that I ordered a second set right away. Now I'm not really a flower girl and I understand you wouldn't believe that from all my recent posts, but it's true. I know nothing about flowers and I'm very particular about the flowers I do like, they can't be too cartoony, they can't be too realistic... and the colors have to be just right (side note: this is my exact feelings on butterflies if you were wondering). I think this flowery paper is just perfect.

I used the Call Me Crafty Al Sheetload of Cards free printable that can be found here. I also flipped the paper over to get slightly different looks with each card, the huge benefit of double-sided paper.



Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment