Friday, August 27, 2021

A Year of Birthdays

When I first saw the Days To Remember Stamp Set, I wanted it . . .  I added it to my shopping list. Then I wondered if I should really get it. Would I only use it to make calendars once a year? Would that be a justifiable expense? Then I saw this picture from the catalog and I had an idea . . . .

Page 18 of 2021 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog

 . . . a Year of Birthdays. One card for each month. Each month could be slightly themed to the month/season and then I would always have a last minute birthday card. I used only papers from the Pattern Party collection. One side is a pattern with color and the other side is a black and white pattern. I took alcohol markers to those black and white patterns and added a little color, so versatile. 





Supplies Used - All Cards

Supplies Used - January

Supplies Used - February

Supplies Used - March

Supplies Used - April

Supplies Used - May

Supplies Used - June

Supplies Used - July

Supplies Used - August

Supplies Used - September

Supplies Used - October

Supplies Used - November

No comments:

Post a Comment