So I started making these Christmas Cards back in August but life got in the way and I've just finished them yesterday. I still have to address the cards and put them in the mail, so #SpoilerAlert for anyone receiving them. Hopefully I can get them out in the mail tomorrow so they'll arrive before Christmas.
I used the Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack with the matching card bases and envelopes. I love them but by the time I realized I wanted to purchase more, they were completely sold out. Below is the page of the 2018 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog where you can see the details since they're no longer on online.
I made 20 3" x 4" cards and 20 4" x 6" cards in 22 different designs. Some of the designs were CASED so I can't take complete credit ... huge THANKS to everyone who posted their cards as inspiration.
Other Supplies Used
- Stampin' Up Garden Green & White Baker's Twine
- Stampin' Up Silver Baker's Twine
- Stampin Up Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine
- Stampin' Up Festive Farmhouse Elements (sold out)
- Stampin' Up Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes (sold out)
- Stampin' Up Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets
- Stampin' Up Emerald Envy Metallic Thread (retired)
- Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Gelly Roll Stardust Clear (I use this on almost every card I make, I'll have to do a blog post in the future on my love for this pen)